We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Atlantic 747-400 LGW

West Thurrock...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin Atlantic 747-400 LGW

Hi, we are flying to Las Vegas on the above aircraft next month. We will be seated in row 46 (the 4 seats in the middle). Are these good seats? Is the recline limited by the galley behind it?

Thanks in advance :)

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
21,234 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin Atlantic 747-400 LGW

I's likely that the recline could be restricted - for a long haul flight I'd never pick a seat near a galley or toilet.

seatguru.com/airlines/Virgin_Atlantic_Airway…

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
17,474 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin Atlantic 747-400 LGW

If you go to the link Tom has given you and put your cursor over the seats you have chosen, you will see that it says they may have limited recline. Maybe you will still be able to change them if you are not happy sitting there? You could try going onto the VA website under "Manage My Booking" (if you have your ref number) and see what seats are available to move to.

West Thurrock...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin Atlantic 747-400 LGW

Thanks both. I've managed to change to row 44 instead in the hope that this will be better

4. Re: Virgin Atlantic 747-400 LGW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 06:18