We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone flown Delta/Air France ATL-CDG-BOM Premium Eco?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone flown Delta/Air France ATL-CDG-BOM Premium Eco?

I'm looking at flying on Delta (I'm Platinum now) from the US to India. I know that there are other options, but I will start my travel really out of New Orleans (my home) and the best way (that I prefer) is to go through Atlanta to Paris to Mumbai.

I'm looking at booking the Class M or higher tickets, which gets me into Premium Economy and code shares with Air France. What is that "hard shell" seat? And, is the food any better or more drinks more often on PE vs regular Economy?

I can see that the seating is much better, but I want to make sure that I'm paying a $500-1000 extra for more than just for seat leg room and pitch.

Thanks,

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone flown Delta/Air France ATL-CDG-BOM Premium Eco?

Reading all the horror stories about those shell seats in another thread for Air France PE, should I look into some similar product on the Delta/KLM codeshared route through Amsterdam instead of the Air France one through CDG?

Edited: 20 April 2014, 01:38
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone flown Delta/Air France ATL-CDG-BOM Premium Eco?

I've been reading this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12084-k6431106…

3. Re: Has anyone flown Delta/Air France ATL-CDG-BOM Premium Eco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions