If you do insist on keeping the Facebook and other external reviews, then implement a filter system on all reviews including accommodation. This should include the ability to:
1. Choose to include/exclude reviews for reviwers that have less than a particular number of reviews/haven't logged into TA since a particular date.
2. Choose to include/exclude individual reviews.
3. Allow the listings to be refreshed to take into account the filter selected.
4. Allow selection of particular reviewers, not like the Traveller Network, which needs the individual to accept, but just to use in the filter. This wouldn't need the individual to accept. (See another thread for the idea.)
5. Choose to include/exclude reviews before of between particular dates.
6. Choose to include/exclude reviews not originating from Trip Advisor members.
7. Choose to include/exclude any helpful/unhelpful reviews if these remain.
Any other ideas?