We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forum link to current destination

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Forum link to current destination

I've noticed that when I click on the destination path, a popup ensues which directs me to pick from the regional destination categories. Previously a similar click would take me to the forum home for the chosen destination, which worked well me and made it easy to be an ongoing contributer. With this change forcing me out of my current destination is inconvenient and rather annoying not to mention that it is not logical as I have only been to a few regions. This makes it more trouble than it is worth to be a regular contributer here. There was nothing wrong with the way it previously worked, so I don't understand why this change was instituted, but I am respectfully requesting the originally functionality be restored.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Forum link to current destination

Hi gdbear65,

This is actually a bug. Several other members have been having this problem, too, and it will be fixed later today. We're sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks,

Dan

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,164 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forum link to current destination

Thanks Dan.

3. Re: Forum link to current destination

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2010, 07:16