We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maps of resorts

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,540 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Maps of resorts

I'm wondering why TA doesn't have a link just for maps of resorts, or do they? I've seen people ask over and over for a map of a particular resort, then you get a response and have to PM someone and wait for a response from them to get the map.

Perhaps TA could put a link somewhere along where the photos are displayed.

Sechelt, BC
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
3,013 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maps of resorts

I agree with you mo32 – especially with your idea of placing a copy of the map where the photo’s are displayed.

Many posters are willing to send scanned copies of maps if an external email address is PM’d to them but I think this is very risky.

2. Re: Maps of resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2010, 06:18