We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Today's Poll

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,167 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Today's Poll

Hi,

i hardly ever notice the 'today's poll' but for some reason I saw today's, if you are going to have a poll could you make them a little less US-centric (TA is a global brand now) at least make it one that the majority of people could answer?

<< Have you been more inclined or less inclined to travel to the USA since Obama was elected President in 2008? >>

where is the 'has made absolutely no difference button', 'who is president has no bearing at all' or the'have no inclination at all' button?

(tongue only slightly in cheek)

London, United...
Level Contributor
12,844 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Today's Poll

Where is the "I have never been inclined to travel to the US and nothing has changed" option?

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,657 posts
1,084 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Today's Poll

Agree, Doffcocker. ENOUGH of the US politics in the TA polls!

TA.com gets stupid political polls all the time, which often are not even remotely "travel related".

London, United...
Level Contributor
12,844 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Today's Poll

It has now been "Today's Poll" for three days. Just sayin'. If I vote will it go away?

London, United...
Level Contributor
12,844 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Today's Poll

How much longer will "Today" last?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
248 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Today's Poll

jdbri - ever see the movie "Groundhog Day"?

:)

6. Re: Today's Poll

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2011, 06:16