We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Save feature.

GLADSTONE
Level Contributor
57 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
The Save feature.

Very dissapointed that you took out the save feature for individual reviews. It says now you have to save all the reviews for the place you are interested in. That would require you to print out alot of pages for your saved trip folder which I have used for my last 5 or 6 vacations. I read where it said it wasn't used much but what did it hurt to leave it for those of us that used it the way it was suppose to be used. Thank you for your time.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
325 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Save feature.

I agree !!!! the "Save feature" was really good and i had use it a lot :S

NYC
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Save feature.

There's not even a save feature for the listing (individual hotel, etc.) I have to go to my trip folder, type in the name of the listing, search then add. Why not just have a button on the listing page that will allow me to add it to a folder in my "saved trips" that would be so convenient while researching my trip.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Save feature.

You can still save all reviews for a hotel from the "Recently viewed" at the left side of the screen.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
477 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Save feature.

Hans, that is a big help. Thank you.

Still inconvenient and would prefer to have the full functionality of the old Save feature, but this helps.

GLADSTONE
Level Contributor
57 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Save feature.

Thank you that was very helpful!!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,287 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Save feature.

The "Recently Reviewed" option is not a good substitute for saving reviews. It is not a way of saving a single review, but a way of saving the entire listing.

You can't separate reviews that may be helpful to make a decision to choose which property to book without having to read all reviews again.

I would like to see it brought back too.

Silvia

GLADSTONE
Level Contributor
57 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Save feature.

I wonder if enough of us e-mail them they might put it back. Just can't understand why they needed to take it away.

Level Contributor
1,448 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Save feature.

I'm missing the save function.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Save feature.

After you click on the save, you just untick the ones you don't want to save. After you saved, go into Saved Trips. You can create a new folder or sub-folder. If you see a list of initially saved reviews, then click on edit and move them to the folder you want. It is more complicated but the end result is the same.

L4

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
325 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Save feature.

well...i just don't see the "edit" in the last step :S