We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why does TA recommend Billings MT for trips to Keystone SD ?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Why does TA recommend Billings MT for trips to Keystone SD ?

Dear Trip Advisor - I rely on your service and have submitted several reviews. However while I am considering a trip to Mt Rushmore near Keystone SD when I searched for flights from your site you made the search for Billings, MT. I did more research and found Billings is a 6 hour drive to Keystone. The flight to Billings came through Denver, which is also a six hour drive to Keystone. Took a lot more research but I have found commercial flights to Rapid City, SD which is less than one hour to Keystone. I'm shocked at the choice you offered, unless I'm missing something. Please review this situation to make sure your choice is reasonable.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Why does TA recommend Billings MT for trips to Keystone SD ?

Thank you for your feedback, gbd3. I've been able to reproduce this, and I've alerted our flights team.

Dan

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why does TA recommend Billings MT for trips to Keystone SD ?

Thanks TA_Dan. Just seemed like a long distance to send people. Rapid City may be a smaller airport by had commercial flights from several airlines. Thought you guys ought to reconsider your choice. You've made the referral I wanted to see. Keep Smiing,

Blaine

3. Re: Why does TA recommend Billings MT for trips to Keystone SD ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 12:18