We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review Submitted

The Villages...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Review Submitted

Why does your website not allow an easy access to communicate with you? I submitted a review, but it is not showing up. Am trying to find out what the status is, but some of your links are broken. If you are not going to post all of the reviews, then how can we consumers be confident your site is any good? One final question. My subject title could not be all captical letters. Why is that??

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,195 posts
1,819 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review Submitted

At the moment it can take up to 14 days for a review to appear. If it does not appear by then, contact TA.

Click the Help Centre link at the bottom of this page.

Edited: 23 September 2011, 23:43
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,016 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review Submitted

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Don;

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

You can check the status of your review by looking in the "Contributions" area of your profile. Place your mouse over "Your TripAdvisor" at the top right of the screen, and then click on "Contributions".

If your review shows as pending, it has not yet been vetted by TA staff. Reviews from new users can, and usually are, a bit slower to be posted. They can be posted in as little as a day, or as long as a few weeks, depending on the staff’s workload at TripAdvisor.

tripadvisor.com/help/when_will_my_review_be_…

TripAdvisor receives an average of 11,000 reviews each day. TA staff have commented with the influx of reviews submitted at the end of summer, they are backed-up at the moment. If it has been less than 2 weeks since you submitted your review, I would suggest waiting a little longer.

As for the title no being in all capital letters...

I would presume that it follows standard internet "netiquette", that typing "ALL CAPS" is considered yelling.

Best Regards

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Review Submitted

Hi Don H,

I am not a member of the Travel Review Support Team, but I looked at your submission in our system to determine the status of your review. It has been received, and we have sent you a "verification email", which I suspect may have been caught up in your email client SPAM filters. Please check your junk-mail/SPAM folders to locate that email You must click on the link contained inside that email to verify that you were the author of the review -- and you must do so within a specific length of time, or the review will not be published.

If that time frame has expired, you may still contact us, through this link in our Help Center, and explain that you missed (or never received) our verification request:

tripadvisor.com/help/when_will_my_review_be_…

The Travel Review Support Team can publish the review after receipt of verification, assuming that the content also meets our Guidelines for publication.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Edited: 24 September 2011, 16:16
4. Re: Review Submitted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 01:18