We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

PA
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

I submitted a contribution back in October 2010 for Lake Como and it still appears in my profile as "pending". Can you check and see if there was a problem with this review? Thanks!

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

Hi there

I would use the blue "contact us" link to contact TA directly about your pending review.

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/when_will_my_review_b…

Just for information, this is the incorrect forum to post such a question as it's the HUMTAB Forum: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k30711…

Questions such as yours should be posted in the Support Forum here: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd… so your post "may" be moved over there by TA Staff.

Finally, there is a link to the Help Center at the bottom of every page on TripAdvisor. This is an invaluable resource that is definately worth adding to your bookmarks as it contains many answers to questions such as yours as well as links (should you need them) with which to contact TripAdvisor directly.

Hope that helps :)

CB ",)

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,995 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

Hi kae106;

This forum, the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better forum, is for discussions and suggestions on ways to improve the TripAdvisor website, itself.

Even at the busiest times of the year, it shouldn't take more than a month to post your review on the site.

For an exact answer about your review, you will need to contact TA staff directly by using this web form.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

Click on "status of my review".

TA staff will reply to you by email, within a few business days.

Best Regards

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,548 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

Are you sure it was October 2010? That's over a year in pending, that can't be right surely?

PA
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

Thanks for letting me know on where to go. I did do a search on where to ask the question and thought I had the correct spot. Reposted to the correct area....and yes, the correct review I posted, that is still pending, was back in Oct 2010.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

You're welcome.

There have been a few posts like this recently where reviews have been pending for a very long time, however i don't remember any of them returning to tell us why :(

CB

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
6. Re: review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

HI kae106,

I am not able to determine the reason that the status of this review has been stuck in "Pending" for such a long time. I have forwarded the issue to the administrators for their investigation, but I would recommend that you contact us directly via this page in our Help Center:

tripadvisor.com/help/when_will_my_review_be_…

Click on "Contact us" in the blue highlighted text at the bottom of the FAQ, that states:

"Didn't answer your question? Contact Us"

In the form, make sure you include the name of the property, and the date you submitted the review.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

7. Re: review submitted in Oct 2010, still pending

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2012, 10:22