We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

It says I have had 24 reviews, only 18 show,i want to see all, I want to understand the one terrible rating, the map is incorrect, the milage is 12 not 9 miles from downtown. Thank you in advance for answering

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,361 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

Hi there,

Is that 24 reviews and ratings, or 24 reviews but you only see 18? If it is the former, go to the last page of your reviews to see the ratings.

You can also try to follow this thread with members and owners complaints about the ratings:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_us_…

As to your map location, you will need to post on the Owners' forum where we can give you directions on how to go about correcting your map location.

Please check this check with instructions to the Owners' forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k5057648…

Silvia

2. Re: 2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 March 2012, 00:40
Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
6,894 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

Hello Mary. Yes, you are now a victim of an anonymous "facebook visitior" who arbitrarily gave you a "1". Your reviews up until TA started this ridiculous campaign was seventeen 5-stars and one 4-stars. Tough for you that TA simply doesn't care about your business. Please DO post on the thread that Silvia gave you a link to.

BTW, I visited your kennel in 2005. I don't "do" reviews, but if I did, you'd have gotten 5-stars from me. Your wonderful hospitality and the incredible experience of meeting your dogs and talking to you, was certainly a highlight of my visit to Fairbanks.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,616 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Mary if you go to the link above and look to the end of all your reviews, you will see three rows of green buttons called "More Ratings from our Community." These are "ratings" submitted on TA's new system. They have come from the popunders you may have seen yourself on your computer.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5117336…

The above link is a very intense discussion about the way the new rating system works. It's very long so just pick and choose through the thread. It will tell you all you will want to know about that 1 terrible rating, which is not a review as you know them.

Edit: Silvia gave you the main page. My link takes you to the actual thread where TA is inviting comment.

Edited: 02 March 2012, 01:07
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,361 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

Thanks, Mufti. Once again I posted a wrong link!

I wanted to give Mary the link to the thread on the HUMTAB, as it is shorter than FFM's thread which started a month ago.

Here's the HUMTAB link which was started just three days ago by another owner and it's already 18 pages long:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k5197226…

Silvia

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,616 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

Yes, Silvia, I've been following them both. I believe TA is inviting comment on either one. But you're probably right, the one by Rincon might be the better one for this OP to see things from an owner's point of view.

7. Re: 2 mistakes and i want to see "terrible" rating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2013, 10:24