We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What other services etc can be reviewed.

Greater Adelaide...
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Topic
What other services etc can be reviewed.

I would like to be able to review train companies, airlines, shops, tour companies, currency exchanges and any other service I encounter whilst I am travelling.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What other services etc can be reviewed.

Hi Garry R,

If you click on the green "Write a Review" box at the top of this page, then click Attraction, leave the field blank and click Search. Click "Tell us more about it" then you will go to a form, if you click the drop down menu against Type of Attraction then you will see all the categories that TripAdvisor accepts reviews for.

You may also like to look at the following pages from the Help Center:

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/what_you_can_review

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/what_you_cant_review

From your list above, you can only review Shops. Tour companies are only accepted if they offer day tours, which you are allowed to review.

There are a number of "Beyond Destination" forums dedicated to Air Travel, Train Travel etc where you can also air your opinions:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ListForums-g1-World.html

Essex
Level Contributor
27,616 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What other services etc can be reviewed.

Why don't you set up your own blog??

You can review anything and everything you dang well like on one of those!

Edited: 20 May 2012, 22:24
3. Re: What other services etc can be reviewed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 08:16