We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advertising as a green lodging

Bisbee, Arizona
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
advertising as a green lodging

Trip Advisor just sent me a survey to decide if our Bed and Breakfast was a "green lodging". We just installed solar power, we have energy efficient and water saving appliances, we recycle and we have policies that save energy by reusing towels and linens within a guest's stay. So why have we "failed" your green survey questionnaire? Its a great idea to list those hotels or restaurants that provide green policies and actions. Please explain ... as I cannot get to a Trip Advisor staff to ask this question directly.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advertising as a green lodging

I would imagine that any question you answered 'no' to on the questionnaire, would indicate why you weren't accepted., they probably have a minimum standard of things you do, and despite your good efforts, you didn't meet all of them. Just a guess.

Have you called TA owner support and asked?

Edited: 03 April 2013, 02:15
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advertising as a green lodging

Just in case you don't know, there's a private Owner's Forum for verified owners. Here's the link:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.ht…

If you unable to access it, please read the following link. I suspect there will be more discussion about the Green program:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Regards,

L4

3. Re: advertising as a green lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 05:17