We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Software improvement

Danville, CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Software improvement

On your next update, make the place to log in to TripAdvisor larger and more prominent. Now, the large central item to click is Facebook, which I don't use and avoid. The first time I logged off and was unable to send the photos, then discovered it in fine print at the bottom when I tried again.

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
28,543 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Software improvement

It'll never happen.

(More's the pity.)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,771 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Software improvement

Out of interest to you log off at the end of each session???

Personally, I have no issues with the size of the box as to me it is pretty clear there are two ways to log in

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,206 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Software improvement

I also have no problems with the size of the Login box, but I rarely have need of it because I stay permanently logged in.

San Diego...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Software improvement

I used to stay logged in, but I have to log in every time now and I hate it.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,460 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Software improvement

Hi Dean;

When you first log on to TripAdvisor, ensure that you are placing a check mark in the box "Keep me signed in..."

Also, be sure to check the settings of your browser and anti-virus. If either deletes your TripAdvisor “cookies”, you will be required to sign-in each time.

Best Regards

6. Re: Software improvement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:20