We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

still can't review on mobile app (HTC One)

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
5 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
still can't review on mobile app (HTC One)

When I attempt to type my review, a big green box with the word SUBMIT blocks the area where you type in the review comments. This is the second time I have attempted to write s review using the mobile app and it still doesn't work right. Why have an app if it can't be used by all popular devices.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: still can't review on mobile app (HTC One)

Hi dh301,

You can contact the Apps Staff this way; click on this link:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/GeneralSupport

From the first drop-down select: Site & Features then Mobile app or Site (the rest is self-explanatory).

If you're interested, you can see other threads regarding app bugs fixed or reported and being worked on on the Support Forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

Regards,

L4

Newton...
Destination Expert
for Newton
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: still can't review on mobile app (HTC One)

Hi dh301,

Thanks for your post. Our engineers have identified what is causing this issue and it will be fixed in the next Android app version (due out in 2-3 weeks). In the meantime you should be able to write your review a little easier using our mobile website (www.TripAdvisor.com in your mobile browser).

Cheers,

Jeanine

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
5 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: still can't review on mobile app (HTC One)

Thanks

4. Re: still can't review on mobile app (HTC One)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 05:18