We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

university of santo tomas

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
university of santo tomas

I would like to edit some typographical error in my review for university of santo tomas

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: university of santo tomas

Hi there, this is the HUMTAB Forum where users can submit ideas for improvements to this site.

You will need to request your review be removed and then resubmit it - via this link:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/GeneralSupport

Click "Reviews" in the drop down menu and then "Remove my review" in the following drop down menu.

Once it's been removed then you can resubmit.

For future reference, should have any further site related queries, then the Support Forum can be found here: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd… but have a good ready of the Sticky (pinned) Topic at the top though first, as it may contain relevant information.

Edited: 10 March 2014, 14:27
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,334 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: university of santo tomas

I would also recommend saving a copy of your review before you ask that it be removed. Unfortunately, it's not possibly to simply edit your review.

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: university of santo tomas

May I still edit some typographical error in my review. I would like to add also some names which where deleted and make some more information photos when I go back within the said institution

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: university of santo tomas

May I still edit some typographical error in my review. I would like to add also some names which where deleted and add some more informationa and photos when I go back within this week, for the said institution. Hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you very much.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,878 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: university of santo tomas

Read the answer in post 1, you can't edit only delete and resubmit

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: university of santo tomas

Yes please save the copy because when I read the other reviews it coincided with the others. Lucky me. Now that it did I would like my batchmates and family to perfect it. Specially Elaine Cunanan who was number 1 during our prc boards last 2000. Thank you for this opportunity.

Quezon City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: university of santo tomas

The problem with other restaurants is that they cannot handle a terrible review so they erase it. They use bloggers ant IT to block a review, unlike Marcia Adams restaurant who acknowledged. After reviewing the said restaurant, I had very nice pictures which could not replace anymore because this bloggers corrupted my Android with viruses and I CANNOT EVEN ACCESS MY FACE BOOK UPTO THIS DATE. How I wish I could retrieve all the pictures which was very nice and was removed.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,978 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: university of santo tomas

Hi Michelle;

1) You can NOT edit your review.

2) TA staff will NOT edit your review for you.

3) TA staff will NOT make a copy of your review.

4) Nobody other than TA staff can remove a review, and they will only do so, IF it violates the guidelines.

Please re-read the replies above, as you have completely misunderstood them.

Best Regards

9. Re: university of santo tomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:24