We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Site Feedback

Burbank, California
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Site Feedback

How many times do I have to Unsubscribe to get rid of you jerks. I made the mistake of posting a review on your site and every day you've sent me Email, not to mention you used my Facebook account to promote your site. You DO NOT have the right to constantly send me Email and abuse my FB accounts. I already removed your app from my FB account, and I've already Unsubscribed to your site. I hit all the right buttons to get rid of your constant advertising at my expense.. Drop me from whatever lists I'm on and don't contact me again. By the way, if you don't want profanity, start treating your users with respect. If this doesn't work, I'll sent your advertisers some profane Emails, and then I'll tell them why. Be a trendsetter - let us opt in. Don't force us to opt out.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,210 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Site Feedback

What expense?

I think you should calm down a little and learn to ask questions before sign up to a bunch of things. Sounds like you don't cope real well with minor irritations.

But that just my observations.

Edited: 28 March 2014, 01:05
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,333 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Site Feedback

I agree with you Mike. No company, website, anyone/anything should bombard someone with spam type emails.

I have all my subscriptions turned off and receive nothing from TA. So there is hope. However, I may play around with turning one on at some point to see if the notifications are within my tolerance. Not any time soon though.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,513 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Site Feedback

>>"You DO NOT have the right to ... abuse my FB accounts."<<

Sorry, but you have that bass-ackwards. It is Facebook that is taking advantage of your TripAdvisor account, through FB's "Instant Personalization" feature.

4. Re: Site Feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 05:17