We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Access

Nanaimo
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Access

I used to write reviews but now it allows me to change my password, states it has been accepted but no longer allows me access. Is this because you MUST stay connected to TripAdvisor all the time? Frustrated that TripAdvisor wants input and yet gives no ability to contact them without signing in. This is the last resort. Help!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Access

Hi

I am slightly lost here

To contact TA or to write reviews you do need to be signed in

After you have done whatever you need to do you can either leave yourself signed in and when you next reboot your machine and access TA it will recognise your account or you can sign out at the end of the session

Nanaimo
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Access

Thanks, it actually turned out that cookies were being denied so I was being denied access to the website.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,690 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Access

Hi Beezee12;

For future reference, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum is available for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site, and to report technical problems.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Best Regards

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Access

Glad you got it fixed

5. Re: Access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 05:17