We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Translations

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
1 post
68 reviews
Save Topic
Translations

Looking for musical events in Florence I find a number are in Italian.. Is there any way short of finding an Italian to ge them translated?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Translations

E.g. Google translate.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,703 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Translations

Hi asbowers;

FYI...This forum, the “Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better!” forum, is for discussions and suggestions on ways to improve the TripAdvisor website.

Best Regards

USA
Level Contributor
7,048 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Translations

Welcome to the forum, asbowers.

https://translate.google.com/ "Since the translations are generated by machines, not all translation will be perfect."

You may also ask about musical performances on the relevant forum. The Florence forum is here: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187895-i68-Floren…

Essex
Level Contributor
28,883 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Translations

Italian music and lyrics in Italy?

Oh the horror....

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
61,604 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Translations

asbowers ~

I would think that one of the regulars on the Florence forum of the event you are interested in would give you the English version.

Open this link and post a link (if possible) to the website with the Italian text or just copy and paste the text itself: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187895-i68-Floren…

I use the "translator" tab in the black menu bar on the following dictionary website:

http://translate.reference.com/

But don't copy and paste huge chunks of text at once.

Another idea. Sometimes websites for certain attractions/activities have a large tourist interest so there may be a button somewhere on the website that says "English" which would switch you to the English version.