We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wigwam village cave city, KY

Knox, Indiana
1 post
Save Topic
Wigwam village cave city, KY

I'm hoping for some help on your behalf. After staying at a recommended motel on your site we are having issues with getting follow up from said motel. We stayed at the end of May and accidentally left an item behind. We called them directly. They have our item but after roughly 10 phone calls and still no luck getting our item I am reaching out to you for assistance. Prior to leaving negative reviews I'm hoping you can help us. We offered to pay the shipping, have it sent cod or whatever we can do to get the item back. It's been almost two months of calling twice a week and still no results. Thank you in advance for anything you can do to help out.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,754 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wigwam village cave city, KY

Hi Catsplayyy ~

This is not a TA Office and you have not reached TA Staff. This is an open TA forum where regulars come on to help out as they can.

Unfortunately, motels and hotels simply advertise on TA. TA is just a giant data base. The matter of a lost item somewhere will be between you and the property. I hope you can get the item back. Good luck.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,329 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wigwam village cave city, KY

Hi Catsplayyy;

TA is a website, only. Their staff will NOT become involved in your problem, in any way.

Best Regards

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wigwam village cave city, KY

I had a similar problem many years ago.

I finally called the local, very small town police dept and asked their advice. They offered to stop by and retrieve said item and mail it to me. They did, and I sent them the money, plus a bit more. A small town like Cave City may just do it.

4. Re: Wigwam village cave city, KY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:17