We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review form not working

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Review form not working

I am trying to enter a review, but none of the "radio buttons" are selectable. I can paste my text into the review box, but I can't add my rating or upload a photo. I have never had this problem before. Is the review form temporarily broken?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,916 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review form not working

Hi

Working for me on .co.uk

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review form not working

that's the domain I am using too!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review form not working

this is driving me crazy. I am using a high speed connection, I've cleared my browser cache and cookies and rebooted. Still not working!

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,876 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review form not working

What browser are you using? Can you try a different one?

Try clicking on the flag icon and switching to a different domain.

Try submitting review without photos

TA gets many thousand reviews per day, a 100+ contributions per minute so a widespread problem usually get multiple reports quickly.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,762 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Review form not working

Did you click on the Write a Review form in the navigation bar on top of the page? If you did, try this other form:

www.tripadvisor.com/UserReview

The button to write a review on the top navigation bar takes you to a new form which is new and may have some problems.

Silvia

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Review form not working

Thanks everyone. I did eventually manage to get this to work. I am not sure what the problem was, but I managed to upload my complete review from a different network.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,532 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Review form not working

Hi Stuart;

For future reference, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum is available for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site, and to report technical problems.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Best Regards

8. Re: Review form not working

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:15