We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is "My Saves"?

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Where is "My Saves"?

Each time I log in I am asked if I want to review a place that is apparently stored in something called "my saves" I don't know what this is or where to find it, but I can only assume I saved this place accidentally.

How do I access "my saves" to get rid of it?

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is "My Saves"?

Actually, don't worry. I found it.

(But it's not that easy to access "My Tripadvisor" - it really should be visible from the TA homepage and it aint!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,995 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is "My Saves"?

>>"it really should be visible from the TA homepage and it aint!"<<

Hi Stuart;

You can !

At the very top of every page, in the right corner, click on the down arrow beside "Hi Stuart".

For future reference, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum is available for general “How To” questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Best Regards

Edited: 28 August 2014, 12:27
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is "My Saves"?

I assure you there is no down arrow next to Hi Stuart. There is just SIGN OUT, then GBP and a down arrow, then a union jack flag and a down arrow.

But certainly no down arrow beside Hi Stuart. The Hi Stuart is not even clickable (as one might expect it to be)

Every other site has easy access to the user profile, My site etc. I think TA should follow this!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,763 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is "My Saves"?

Hi

What device and browser are you using?

I am logged onto .co.uk on my laptop and next to my user name at the top RHS I have a frop down arrow which includes links to my Profile, Subscriptions, Accounts settings, Controibutions, Messages, Saved trips, Travel Map and finally a Sign Out button

5. Re: Where is "My Saves"?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:16