We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to remove a menu from my listing?

Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
How to remove a menu from my listing?

First: My menu is entirely incorrect. I wish to remove it, as my menu changes constantly and I do not want to have to update it on TripAdvisor every time I change it.

Second: I have been unsuccessful in going through locu/singleplatform to change it. I never registered with either for menu-hosting, and through the "Help Center," TA says "contact us if you want to remove it." The "contact us" link they give redirects to the Help center, and no matter what, I am not given any way to contact them. Help center only takes me through various links that are unhelpful and always always ALWAYS land me back at the "contact us to remove it" link, which starts the process over again.

Third: I've unsuccessfully searched through the forums trying to find answers to these issues. I've googled answers. I've tried everything. I even tried to register with Locu (which my menu says on my listing, "hosted by locu") and was unable to create an account because it is a program hosted by GoDaddy, and I already have a GoDaddy account that I use as a domain host.

ANY IDEAS?

20 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
1. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

Hi Looseatthegoose,

In the future, you can reach out to the Owners' forum to get advice your business page:

https:/…ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.html

I've removed the menu from your page at this time, since I can see that you didn't originally upload it via Locu on your own. It should be gone from your page in 24-48 hours!

-Mollie

TripAdvisor Staff

Denver, Colorado
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

Hi Mollie,

We are no longer using Locu and would love your help in removing the populated Locu menu from our profile.

Thanks!

Appaloosa Grill

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,130 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

Appaloosa ~

Looking at Mollie's profile page, she has not posted for 10 days,. Please use the blue link in post 1 to go to the Owners' Forum to ask this question. If you need to register as an owner and claim your listing first read this information:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12…

4. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 November 2017, 19:05

Stamford...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

My menu on tripadvisor is very very wrong. I contacted both companies singleplatform and locu and both say they cant help me as we do not have accounts with them. Can someone there please please please delete my wrong menu and just put a link to my website?

thank you!!

Michael Stimma

Villa Italia Ristorante in Stamford CT 06902

Stamford...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

My menu on tripadvisor is very very wrong. I contacted both companies singleplatform and locu and both say they cant help me as we do not have accounts with them. Can someone there please please please delete my wrong menu and just put a link to my website?

thank you!!

Michael Stimma

Villa Italia Ristorante in Stamford CT 06902

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,130 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

Michael ~

You can register as an owner for your business, claim your listing with a personal credit card and then make your way to the private Owners' Forum to ask this question. Other owners will be able to assist you.

Link: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12…

New Orleans...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

Bistreaux

Thansk

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
82,722 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k8667752-…

Please post your concern on that forum.

Best Regards

2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: How to remove a menu from my listing?

Please remove my menu from my business page as well. I am not posting publicly my business name on a forum to get support. This is down right insane and frustrating, even the phone number directs back to this website. The menu on my business is old and people come in weekly requesting removed items. Thank you. I am not paying $20 month to update a tripadvisor menu, it should be free.

Reply to: How to remove a menu from my listing?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted