We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Value, Service, Food -- My cursor must have slipped!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
414 reviews
Save Topic
Value, Service, Food -- My cursor must have slipped!

My review of Ye Olde Tavern in Manchester, VT, was just published. I couldn't have been more complimentary about the food, but in the Food rating, only four of the five circles are checked. My cursor must have slipped, because I know I meant to check all the circles. But if I remove the review to check that last circle, then re-enter the review, will the restaurant's response remain? It wouldn't be fair to delete it.

2 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
22,786 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Value, Service, Food -- My cursor must have slipped!

No if you remove your review and resubmit the MR to your review will go again too. If you do ask to remove it you might want to take a copy of the text before doing so, unless you already have a copy. Also, I'm sure the restaurant will be more than happy to respond again to another positive review.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
50,368 posts
1,670 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Value, Service, Food -- My cursor must have slipped!

On one laptop with Chrome, I have been having issues with the "bubbles." I need to click on 4, to get 5. I need to click outside of the bubbles, to get 1.

Other devices, with different browsers, do not exhibit this issue.

Luckily, I know what to look for, and now to do, but that glitch (local to me only?), is disarming.

Sorry that your Ratings were not, as you intended them.

Good luck,

Hunt

Reply to: Value, Service, Food -- My cursor must have slipped!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted