We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India

VALENCIA
Level Contributor
69 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
India

It seems to me very wrong that they have deleted two publications without any reason and without replying to my emails. I am a private individual with many opinions and without giving me an answer they have eliminated

Edited: 16 October 2017, 20:36
15 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
23,577 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: India

What publications are you referring to? Do you mean you've had two reviews removed?

VALENCIA
Level Contributor
69 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: India

Yes, they have removed two reviews without giving me reason and having sent emails asking why. I am a regular traveler with many destinations evaluated and of good level

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
23,577 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: India

Where did you send emails to? The correct procedure for asking about the removal of a review is via the Help Centre.

If you click the link below and select the following options - where it asks which review you would need to select Not Listed.

My User Account -> Reviews -> Status of my Review

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/GeneralSupport

VALENCIA
Level Contributor
69 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: India

In my first email answered asking for the link of the conversation, I sent it and I am still waiting for the answer, they are not being formal and it bothers me a lot. Do not defend them if you have no evidence

Edited: 16 October 2017, 23:28
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,375 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: India

I don't see anyone defending TA. What I see is someone giving up their time to try and help you, partly by asking questions to get more information, and partly by explaining the process for contacting staff.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
23,577 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: India

"Do not defend them if you have no evidence"

--

I think you might have reading comprehension issues, can you point out where I am defending anyone?

VALENCIA
Level Contributor
69 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: India

I just try to let my discomfort know and I hope the forum administrators answer me

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
23,577 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: India

TripAdvisor administrators won't respond to your queries here, you need to follow the advice given if you want to know about your removed reviews.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,375 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: India

You are highly unlikely to receive a reply from forum administrators here. Annoying fellow members by accusing them of things they haven't done is unlikely to be a good way of getting assistance.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
52,219 posts
1,742 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: India

I am sorry for your discomfort.

However, no one, including myself, is an employee of TA.

All are volunteers, trying to help you, but few of us have crystal balls, so a few questions are necessary.

Best of luck,

Hunt

Reply to: India
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted