We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pending Review Not Showing

Pamplemousses...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Pending Review Not Showing

I wrote review for a restaurant. I was able to see that the review was pending immediately after, but after logging back in the next day it was no longer visible and I cannot see anything in my contributions for it. Can someone show me where I can view my pending reviews?

6 replies to this topic
Oxfordshire, United...
Level Contributor
50,797 posts
101 reviews
449 helpful votes
1. Re: Pending Review Not Showing

I can't see it either, so must have been removed by TA...perhaps post your review here so some could explain what was wrong with the review.

California
Level Contributor
74,322 posts
1,856 reviews
470 helpful votes
2. Re: Pending Review Not Showing

It can happen that the pending disappears and the real review shows up a day or two later.

Pamplemousses...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Pending Review Not Showing

I don't remember exactly what i wrote but it was a very positive review about a small restaurant I habitually go to. I mentioned the cozy atmoshere great food and friendly chef there. I also posted 10 photos of the different dishes I like ordering. I don't think anything was wrong with it, is there a way I could retrieve somehow from some archive and share it here and repost it?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
101,468 posts
234 reviews
194 helpful votes
4. Re: Pending Review Not Showing

Contact TA Staff directly. Suggestions are in the Top Questions on the right side of the page, full TripAdvisor website.

Next time save the text of your reviews.

United States
Level Contributor
734 posts
1,184 reviews
35,546 helpful votes
5. Re: Pending Review Not Showing

Hello Evans L: pending Review usually shows up on the website of the reviewed property, which is listed on TA. If in several days after submission the Review is still not posted live, you might try to contact TA and report the issue via email: help@tripadvisorsupport.com

Resubmitting the same Review to TA more than once will not help: the Review will be automatically removed. Most likely, you'll need to write a new Review of this property -- if you address the TA Support Team, they will explain to you the procedure.

Best Regards

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
2 helpful votes
6. Re: Pending Review Not Showing

The same thing happened to me and the review just disappeared from my profile.

Reply to: Pending Review Not Showing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.