We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't edit itinerary in Trips

Park Ridge, Illinois
1 post
Can't edit itinerary in Trips

Anyone else having this issue? For the past several days I've been unable to remove saved places and save the itinerary without an error occurring. Changed browsers and used the app and it's all the same. Is there a bug?

3 replies to this topic
East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
20,521 posts
90 reviews
224 helpful votes
1. Re: Can't edit itinerary in Trips

There are obviously some ‘improvements’ being rolled out with Trips at the moment.

Some of the latest posts on this thread may help….

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12104-k14452042-o20-Organizing_My_Trips-Help_us_make_Tripadvisor_better.html

I’m using iPad Safari (full site, not app) and not encountering any of the problems.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Can't edit itinerary in Trips

same here...I found that issue came up if I added several notes created by myself into itinerary, so annoying. I am leaving in 3 days...and I found the new version was quite hard to use, I wish I could assign my saves to itinerary from the "Save" page directly as before.

Alabaster, Alabama
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Can't edit itinerary in Trips

i can't seem to add any notes to the itinerary of my trip. I can create a note but I can't send it to the itinerary.

Reply to: Can't edit itinerary in Trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.