We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posting more than 3 photos in hotel reviews a problem

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington
Level Contributor
311 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Posting more than 3 photos in hotel reviews a problem

Hi - I also have the issue where cannot post more than 3 photos in a hotel review. The link add more photos goes to tripadvisor.com/# not letting you add any more.

I tried in both Internet Explorer and Firefox and same problem with both browsers.

Anyone worked out a fix apart from manually emailing more to Trip Advisor and asking for them to be uploaded?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Posting more than 3 photos in hotel reviews a problem

Hi Zorro,

Sorry I don't have an answer for you on that. Hopefully this post will catch the eye of a TA associate who look into the problem you are having.

Until that feature is fixed, you might try adding the photos directly to the hotel listing, outside of your review. You can do that from the listing page itself and this page in the Help Center tells you how to do it: tripadvisor.com/help/submitting_photos_witho…

Also - if this post doesn't get a reply from a TA Associate, go to that same page in the Help Center and click on the "Contact Us" link, where you can report the problem directly to Trip Advisor.

Good luck!

Destination Expert
for Newton
Level Contributor
3,746 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Posting more than 3 photos in hotel reviews a problem

Hi ZorroNewZealand and PDXNoah,

Thanks for your post and reply-- I noticed we have two threads going about this topic, can we close this one and hop on over to:

That way we can keep track of this issue in one thread.

BTW Zorro, thanks for trying this on both browsers! We're working with the listings folks to figure out whats going on and we appreciate the extra time you spent doing that.

In the meantime, PDXNoah is spot-on with his suggestion for adding your additional photos to existing reviews until we figure out whats going on with this.

Thanks PDX!

3. Re: Posting more than 3 photos in hotel reviews a problem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 07:34