We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Million Miles Contest

ellenss@hotmail.com
2 posts
Save Topic
Million Miles Contest

I received the e-mail about the contest on Thursday, Mar. 26 and entered at that time.

The rules state the I can enter once per week. I tried to enter again on Thursday, April 2 and got a message that I have already entered for this week. I tried again the next day and again today and got the same response.

Will I be able to enter again and if so when?

Thanks

World
Level Contributor
177 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Million Miles Contest

At least you got the chance to enter. Those living outside the US don't get the chance to enter at all.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
954 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Million Miles Contest

I'm having the same problem...

Philadelphia...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Million Miles Contest

I am having the same problem. I am not able to enter again.

Grimsby, Ontario
Level Contributor
4 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Million Miles Contest

I did not receive the e-mail until April 6th. Perhaps because I live in the Niagara region of Canada.

The contest link at the top of the e-mail is a DEAD END to TripAdvisor Home page.

Why put something on the page that has the sole purpose of making the members (yes, I am one) ANGRY?

I had, always, considered this site one of the best, most reliable and honest. Have I been hood-winked?

All I want is an entry that works. Too much to ask?

Budh in Grimsby

5. Re: Million Miles Contest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:24