We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact

gettysburg
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Contact

Is there an 800# to call for owner support?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact

My understanding, from reading several staff posts - is that TA does not offer any phone support.

-Noah

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact

Here is one of the posts I had read indicating they do not have phone support, tripadvisor.com/…17811346 Just fyi.

They have set up the owner's pages to address a lot of common issues, and have contact forms that you can use to send requests to the owner's team. Maybe if you post what the problem is, generally, one of us can point you to a TA resource that can help you.

-Noah

gettysburg
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact

Thank you.

I made a lot of text changes including a business name change yesterday and submitted everything to TA...This is the second time I have done this. I received two e-mails telling me that e-mail was undeliverable. I want to know if they do in fact have my updated info and that someone is taking care of it.I am truly tired of trying to deal with this website!

Beth

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,274 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact

Hi;

TripAdvisor is aware of this problem and have commented in this thread about the cause;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k2856900…

Hopefully the technical problem will be fixed soon.

Best Regards

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact

Hi herrtav,

Thank you for posting this problem report and your feedback. We have been, quite unfortunately, experiencing some technical problems which has caused many email messages from members to bounce back. I am very sorry to hear that your attempts to update some listing information was unsuccessful as a result of this problem. We are aware of this problem and are working hard to resolve it as quickly as possible.

In the mean time, however, if you would like to send me a private message with the information you attempted to submit, I would be happy to try and get the ball rolling with the proper team here at TA.

Many apologies for any frustration and inconvenience that that our recent email problems may have caused.

Thanks for posting and for your patience!

Best regards,

TA_Louise

BTW, if you have any questions about how to send a private message, please visit tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_send_a_private_m…

gettysburg
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact

Louise,

Thank you for your response. Is there any way you can check and see if you have received my updated info for my restaurant and also my bed & breakfast? I think you have.

Thank you,

Beth

7. Re: Contact

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2009, 06:24