We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So-Called Support

3 posts
Save Topic
So-Called Support

This post has been removed at the author's request. At this time, posts on the TripAdvisor forums cannot be edited, but the author of a post may request that it be removed. This allows the author to repost the message if desired.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…

This is the message I receive? Are you kidding me?

How about EXPLAINING why my 41 day old post about my experience has been pending for so long? I ask why, and this is what i get? What a joke. Do your jobs.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
77,300 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So-Called Support

That is not a reply to your post. Forum posts can NOT be editted. I believe that Expat mis-typed something in her reply to you. When she noticed it, she deleted her comments and then reposted a corrected version.

I would suggest that you read all the way to the bottom of that thread. TA staff member Sierra has replied to you.

Best Regards

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,939 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So-Called Support

Are you referring to the post deleted in this thread tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k3207147…

That was me who requested my posted deleted. CountryWife and I posted exactly the same at the same time, but I realized part of your question had not been answered. Not to confuse you, I deleted my posted and posted again.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: So-Called Support

Thanks, Expat and Rescue for your explanations of our post removal template! Sorry if the template caused any confusion as they are intended to prevent confusion when a post is removed from a discussion.

James488, as RescueTeam mentioned, in the previous forum thread TA_Sierra encouraged you to contact her by private message for clarification.

You can find instruction and information about how to send a private message at tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_send_a_private_m…

Also, it is important for all to remember that while our destination experts and other regular contributing members post frequently and help thousands of members, they are doing so out of their own kindness and desire to help fellow members, they are not support staff. TA staff can be recognized by the "TA" which precedes each of our names.

Thanks again for everyone's participation and help!

Best regards,