We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blank PMs in Google Chrome

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Blank PMs in Google Chrome

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in sending PMs. I am using Winndows XP Professional as Operating System and Google Chrome as my web browser. When I reply to any PM, it's going blank. I am constantly getting back replies that my PM was blank.

Can anyone help ?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Blank PMs in Google Chrome

Hi K_Yogi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the private messaging system. A few other members have reported this problem, too. I've been able to confirm the bug, and our engineers are looking into it. Hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon, but in the meantime, if you use the "compose" button to send a message to your intended recipients, the message should come through fine. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks,

Dan

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blank PMs in Google Chrome

TA_DanW,

OK ! Thanks.....

Till it's sorted out, I'll use Compose method.

3. Re: Blank PMs in Google Chrome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2010, 06:22