We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Management at Quality Inn Lied on Response

Phoenix, Arizona
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Management at Quality Inn Lied on Response

Hello, in all honesty. Something is wrong with the staff at the Quality Inn in Santa Rosa, New Mexico. I have never had a problem with being upset about a Priceline Deal. The management team , everyone knows they have some kind of bugs & I want my credit card refunded because I did not stay at that nasty hotel. They are not honest representives of Quality Inn. I will never stay with this chain or any affliate hotels. How can Owners or Managers Lie on the Response after I have posted my real experience

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Management at Quality Inn Lied on Response

You get your say, and they get theirs... what could be fairer than that?

No-one who reads the review can really know if you're being completely honest, similarly they can't know if the management response is an honest one.

This is the nature of the review process, time to build a bridge.

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Management at Quality Inn Lied on Response

Talk with your credit card company about disputing the charge. That is the only way you will not be charged.

3. Re: Hotel Management at Quality Inn Lied on Response

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 07:25