We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not Getting Tripadvisor Reply Emails?

Australia
Level Contributor
169 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Not Getting Tripadvisor Reply Emails?

Hi,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I don't get an email from Tripadvisor when I get a reply to a thread I've started (yes I tick the instant email notifcation button) everytime.

It's really annoying because I forget to check back and then feel rude as I haven't replied to people that have answered questions or provided me with some information I have requested.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I'll check back here.....no doubt I won't get an email if someone replies :|

*ticks get notified button*

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,325 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Not Getting Tripadvisor Reply Emails?

Hi there,

You should check your Profile, Account Info. If TripAdvisor has had problems sending you emails there will be a note to fix your email account.

if everything looks alright in your Profile, you can contact TA through the blue Contact Us hyperlink on this page from the Help Center:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_notifications

By the way, you don't need to tick the "get notified" box when you start a thread. It's already done for you!

Silvia

Edited: 14 December 2010, 03:28
2. Re: Not Getting Tripadvisor Reply Emails?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2011, 07:16