We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

not able to navigate thru TA

Eastern Connecticut
Level Contributor
267 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
not able to navigate thru TA

Is anyone else having problems navigating? For example: I will click on "things to do" from the Overton, Nevada forum. It brings up a few things, #1 being Valley of Fire. I try to click to open the reviews of Valley of Fire and I get a mostly blank screen with a few links at the top of the page and sidebars. Yesterday it kept looping back to the Destinations Awards for 2011. Very annoying. I'm wondering if I have a virus on my computer although I have Norton running.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,086 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: not able to navigate thru TA

Usually when people report problems like this, it's a problem with their web browser. Delete your cache and cookies, and try again. (And yes, I know what a pain it is to do that - I just did it myself recently.) If you're still having problems after that, could you please post again on this thread? Give the full details of which web browser you're using, including the build number if possible. That will help TA staff track down the problem.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: not able to navigate thru TA

Are you using firefox with an adblocker plugin? I found quite a few pages last week wouldnt display properly on my windows system, disabling adblock fixed it.

Eastern Connecticut
Level Contributor
267 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: not able to navigate thru TA

i am using firefox but i'm pretty bad with computers. how do i find out if i have this adblocker? and, if so, how do i disable it?

4. Re: not able to navigate thru TA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 18:18