We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

not receiving email notifications after posting

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
363 reviews
Save Topic
not receiving email notifications after posting

I have contacted TripAdvisor at least 3 items about this. I got one reply and then received one notification. It then stopped. I do not receive any notifications of anything I post. I use to up until about 6 months ago and I changed nothing. They just stopped arriving. It's very annoying, especially after they told me the last time to let them know if I was receiving notifications. I told them, they haven't responded.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,111 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: not receiving email notifications after posting

Hi Thelrose;

This forum, the Help Us Make TripAdvisor Better forum, is for discussions and suggestions on ways to improve the TripAdvisor website itself.

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site, and to report technical problems.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

TA will stop sending you email if they have had email returned to them as undeliverable from your email address, for any reason. This could be caused by a full inbox or even a temporary internet glitch. TA staff will put a red warning box on this page of your profile, along with instructions to fix the problem;

http://www.tripadvisor.com/MemberProfile-cs

I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “I'm not receiving the e-mails I signed up for” If the suggestions on that page don’t resolve the problem, I would suggest using the “Contact Us” link in blue text on that page to email TA staff with your concerns.

www.tripadvisor.ca/help/not_receiving_emails

Best Regards

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: not receiving email notifications after posting

Moved to Support forum. Thelrose, sorry to hear you're still not receiving your watched topic notifications. I just sent you a message regarding this, and I'm closing this topic now as we can't provide any further assistance on the open forum with a problem like this.

Thanks,

Dan