We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airline changed my itinerary--recourse?

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
airline changed my itinerary--recourse?

I am booked on a flight in Sept. Today, the airline sent me a message that they have changed my itinerary. Now, instead of arriving at 1:20pm, I will be arriving at 5:30pm. The problem is that my fellow travelers still get in at 1:20 (we were going to meet up at the airport).

Are there passenger's rights? If so, where would I go to find them? If you can shed any light on this topic, I would appreciate it.

thanks.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,690 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airline changed my itinerary--recourse?

Hi grandmalisa;

This forum is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

I would suggest before posting on any forum to read the "sticky" at the top of the forum’s page, if there is one. The sticky will explain the focus / purpose of the forum, important information, and other details. As an example, the sticky at the top of this forum is;

"PLEASE READ: How to use the Support forum!" and has a push-pin icon beside it.

For a query such as yours, I would suggest posting on the "Air Travel" forum, which is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trave…

Best Regards

2. Re: airline changed my itinerary--recourse?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 01:15