We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airline reviews?

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
13 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
airline reviews?

Is there any thread for reviewing airlines? I'm sick and tired of Norwegian and would like to share some experiences. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: airline reviews?

Hi there

There is the Air Travel forum where you can mention your experience, but you cannot submit an actual review on an Airline as currently TripAdvisor doesn't accept them.

The Air Travel Forum is here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,767 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airline reviews?

Hi HelTraveller;

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Best Regards

3. Re: airline reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 September 2012, 21:35
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,486 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airline reviews?

Hi there:

This is the Support forum which is for answering general questions about using the Trip Advisor site.

You should post this on the Air Travel forum which you can find at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,061 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airline reviews?

Memc56, firstly you have posted this on the wrong forum - you need to post issues like this on the Air Travel forum.

Secondly, as no one else was there then we can not comment on what size your bag was, but the airline measurements do include all protruding wheels and handels whereas the measurements provided by the bag manufacturer are only the internal dimensions.

As to your issue with the check in agent and your opinion of her being rude and shouting, again no on was there so we only have your side. What I have noticed though is that many people who work in the service industry do talk louder than others especially where crowds of people are to ensure they are heard clearly and not having to repeat themselves - maybe you misconstrued this as shouting?

6. Re: airline reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2013, 10:17