We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have updated my listing 7 days ago

Dewsbury, West...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I have updated my listing 7 days ago

and it has still not been updated on my Trip Advisor page. How long does it normally take. It is pretty important to me that it is updated soon as someone is trying to trade on the back of me and my good name. Thank you.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I have updated my listing 7 days ago

Hi there

You've posted your question in the general support forum. However your question is about your listing and should be posted in the Owners' forum at: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h… I am not an admin so I cannot move it there, but please repost it there for assistance.

All questions regarding your listing and reviews should always be put in the Owners' forum.

Thanks!

Noah

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,211 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I have updated my listing 7 days ago

Hi tigger007_1;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum. Please post your concern on that forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h…

Best Regards

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I have updated my listing 7 days ago

Hello Tigger

This forum is for general question regarding Trip Advisor. You should repost your question on the Owners forum

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k3355728…

4. Re: I have updated my listing 7 days ago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 10:26