We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancellation Policy

Hermann, Missouri
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Cancellation Policy

I am interested in booking a room through Trip Advisor at the Doubletree Suites in NYC but would like to verify the cancellation policy. How do I contact someone to verify the cancellation policy on the room?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,330 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancellation Policy

TA is not a booking site so you will need the contact the place direct

Do they have a website and if so the cancellation policy may be listed on it???

Edited: 25 February 2012, 14:34
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,973 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancellation Policy

Welcome to the Support forum!

Tripadvisor is not a booking agent. When you click on the orange button Show Prices, you'll be checking rates on all the online travel agency sites shown underneath (and selected -- you can deselect some) the Show Prices button.

Separate tab or windows will open with each online agency site. It is them that you need to ask about cancellation policies of the hotel you're interested in.

Silvia

Kalamazoo, Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancellation Policy

I booked a hotel in Goa, India and we are extremely displeased. There are roaches everywhere and when I opened my laptop this morning about thirty spiders came crawling out. The food for breakfast is horrible and cold. I spent one night here but cannot spend another. I want to know the cancelation policy fr dissatisfaction. The hotel is refusing to reimburse us. Thank you.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cancellation Policy

Hi. Please reply #2. Since TA isn't a booking agency, you need to contact the agency you booked through if it wasn't the hotel itself.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,330 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cancellation Policy

You could also write a review of the property and add a thread to the relevant destination forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297604-i6045-Go…

Edited: 24 December 2012, 17:03
Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cancellation Policy

Spiders in the laptop? They may have hatched there, eggs laid before yor stay, maybe.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cancellation Policy

I don't think so. They are all gone now.