We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I've been a member, now not recognized

seattle
3 posts
Save Topic
I've been a member, now not recognized

I've been a member & considered a 'senior contributor', but now I can't sign in. Not recognized. What now?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,231 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I've been a member, now not recognized

Hi Jan,

You need to sign on with the email address (not your screen name) you used to create your other account, and corresponding password.

Silvia

seattle
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I've been a member, now not recognized

I'll try my previous email address (if I can remember it.) However I have a note that I already changed it, along with password. thx

seattle
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I've been a member, now not recognized

I tried the above suggestion to no vail. Sorry to sound so dense, but I am. using my current & only email address gets me no where. I can enter Durie House & see all my correct info, just can't manage signing in. Redsgirl2

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,231 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I've been a member, now not recognized

You can try contacting Tripadvisor through this Help Center page to consolidate your accounts and see if they can help you.

tripadvisor.com/help/i_have_two_tripadvisor_…

Any chance that you mistyped your email address when you changed it?

Silvia

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
78 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I've been a member, now not recognized

Well, it is the user, not TA that screwed up, then I foolishly thought I had to signed up as new, now I need to delete the newest one. I think I'm ok at this point. Thx for your help, much appreciated.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,231 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I've been a member, now not recognized

You're welcome!

To delete your other account:

tripadvisor.com/help/how_do_i_close_my_accou…

7. Re: I've been a member, now not recognized

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 09:41