We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Listings

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Free Listings

HI .. I filled out your on line form to list my company, but have not seen it posted or heard from you, please can you inform me what and how I can do this... Maybe you rejected my submission for some reason, but no contact has been made... This was done over ten days ago

kind regards. Bryan Wade.. ( wad1e@hotmail.com )

Borneo Biking Adventure... Kota Kinabalu.. Sabah. .Malaysia

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free Listings

Requests for new listings can take up to 4-5 weeks. If your request is rejected you will receive an e-mail.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,308 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free Listings

Hi Bryan;

If TA staff rejected your listing request, for any reason, you would be notified by email.

Best Regards

Marple, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Free Listings

trying to find a listing for town street fryer marple bridge, i know a man has lodged a very favourable review to you a couple of months ago, he told me so and said i should expect a call off yorselves to verify names etc,,,,,,

steve hayton 0161 449 7290 stevehayton@hotmail.co.uk

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,959 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free Listings

Welcome to the TripAdvisor forums! Before I respond to your posting, I want to point out that I don't work for TripAdvisor. As with all Destination Experts, I'm a TA member just like you who volunteers to help fellow members.

There is no listing on TripAdvisor for Town Street Fryer in Marple Bridge or in Stockport. TripAdvisor does not contact restaurants to verify information. If your customer didn't provide enough information to TripAdvisor to have your business added, then he wouldn't have been able to submit a review.

To add your business to TripAdvisor for free, fill out this form:

tripadvisor.com/pages/getlisted_restaurant_n…

Your business should be added to TripAdvisor in a few weeks.

And finally, it is usually a bad idea to post your name, phone number, and email address to any forum. It will add to the number of junk emails and phone calls that you get, and nobody from TripAdvisor will use it to contact you.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,791 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free Listings

<<And finally, it is usually a bad idea to post your name, phone number, and email address to any forum>>

Yes, you have not posted to TripAdvisor staff here, you have posted on a public forum visible all of TripAdvisor's users (however many millions there are).

One thing I have discovered from this is that Stockport, Cheshire and Stockport, Greater Manchester are listed as separate destinations despite being the same place! I will try to report that at some point...

6. Re: Free Listings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:41