We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

review a place

sydney
Level Contributor
93 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
review a place

How do you review a town or city.....I can easily do hotels, attractions, restaurants but can't find options for a place??

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: review a place

Hi there,.

I'm sorry, TripAdvisor no longer hosts reviews of the cities or towns.

Noah

sydney
Level Contributor
93 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: review a place

How stupids that??

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: review a place

I don't think it is. A trip report does pretty much the same thing.

sydney
Level Contributor
93 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: review a place

Thanks...do you know if I can add photos to a place or do they take photos from reviews?

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,788 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: review a place

Hi. You can just add photos. There are two ways.

From your profile, click on Photos. Click on Post Photos. Click on Location/Restaurant/Hotel/Attraction. Search for what you want. Select the correct place and away you go!

For hotels, attractions and restaurants you can do it this way or you can also post photos from their individual listings by clicking on the green Add Photos button.

6. Re: review a place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 11:15