We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cant list my property

tel aviv
1 post
Save Topic
cant list my property

hi

i am traying to find out how to wirte my property in your list

or even how to write you a mail

but it is so conplicated

plz help

thanks

yaniv

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cant list my property

Take a look at

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/pages/getlisted.html

For further reference - Support Forum is available for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd…

Rincon, Puerto Rico
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cant list my property

I have been trying to list my property of 7 rooms my property name is sole Beach Club and Guest Inn but their is no way to see it in the list of properties and i did all the process of info please help me.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,181 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cant list my property

Hi there

A new listing request can take up to four weeks. Should you need further assistance, please follow the instructions on post #1 to post on the Support Forum. Thanks

Silvia

Rincon, Puerto Rico
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cant list my property

Hi this isregarding to listing my property I am right know as a guest I will like to be listed as a property because I have a guest Inn of 7 rooms that are exclusive but I have been trying to contact trip advisors office and haven't got any answers please need help I am not that good with trip Advisors page Contact me to my office at 787-823-7653 Thank you

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cant list my property

Hi,

No one will contact you via the forums. Did you submit a listing request as suggested in Post 1? If you click on the blue link, you can read the listing criteria. As previously noted, once a listing request has been submitted, it can take some time to process.

Regards,

L4

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,064 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cant list my property

Sole Beach, when did you do "all the process of information" to send your listing request to TA? What date?

Wanaka
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: cant list my property

I am trying to list our property on your site but having a problem we are a Homestay in Wanaka look forward to your reply Thankyou Gailie Cooke

Wanaka
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: cant list my property

I have managed at times to get in but cant seem to get our listing for Lakewanakahomestay on your site Gailie Cooke (owner)

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,181 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cant list my property

wanakahomestay:

You need to go to this page:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedNew

Read everything regarding Accommodations listings. When ready, click on the Hotels icon to go to the listing form.

It can take 3-4 weeks or longer to get a new listing approved.

Silvia

Wanaka
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: cant list my property

Thankyou for your help ,it is harder for older people but we are always learning I will get my listing to you in next few days Regards Gailie Cooke