We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

requesting to remove a reveiw.

1 post
Save Topic
requesting to remove a reveiw.

Hi

Could I please ask you to delete my reveiw which I put on here about Alphies hotel in Blackpool, has the problem has now been resolve.

Thanks

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: requesting to remove a reveiw.

TA staff will likely read the forum, but not react on requests.

Use this web form:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

Edited: 28 June 2012, 12:43
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,952 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: requesting to remove a reveiw.

There was a problem at the time you submitted the review so why would you chose to have the review removed? Furthermore Trip Advisor will not act on a request through this forum.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,994 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: requesting to remove a reveiw.

It's hard to believe that all the problems you mentioned were resolved. Did the owner contact you?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,274 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: requesting to remove a reveiw.

Hi godmo;

An accommodation review is a snap-shot of your stay and your review should reflect the customer service you received at the time.

If your comments were a true reflection of the service you received, you should be leaving your review as is.

If I may ask, what did the management say or do that would make you want to change your honest comments in your first review ?

Best Regards

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,578 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: requesting to remove a reveiw.

If your review was an honest one, then you should leave it where it is. I don't see how management could resolve those issues after the fact.

USA
Level Contributor
7,036 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: requesting to remove a reveiw.

A hefty refund would be enough to convince me to remove a review.

7. Re: requesting to remove a reveiw.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2013, 05:47