We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi-Agra-Kulu Manali-Shimla-Delhi

Dubai, United Arab...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Delhi-Agra-Kulu Manali-Shimla-Delhi

We are planing the trip From 9/08/12 to 19/8/12 to following locations.

Delhi, Agra, Kulu Manali-Shimla-Delhi. We will be arriving to Delhi on 9/08/12 @04:00 AM.

Kindly help me to plan my trip. We have two kids, 7 and 3 years along with us.

Kindly request you to suggest any other places en-route, to make our trip memorable one.

Thanks and regards

Johnson

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delhi-Agra-Kulu Manali-Shimla-Delhi

You need to ask your question in the most appropriate Destination Forum, which in this case is the New Delhi forum.

Then hopefully someone with local knowledge will be able to assist you.

You can find the New Delhi forum here tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g304551-i3482-Ne…

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,101 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delhi-Agra-Kulu Manali-Shimla-Delhi

Hi Johnson;

FYI...This forum, the TripAdvisor Support forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

Best Regards

3. Re: Delhi-Agra-Kulu Manali-Shimla-Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 20:18