We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Saves on iPad

2 posts
Save Topic
My Saves on iPad

I have 29 "saves" in NYC, but the app will only show 10. Can I get it to show more either on the left detail panel or on the map?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Saves on iPad

Hi Amy try posting your question on the support forum

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi…

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: My Saves on iPad

... moved to TA Support Forum.

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Newton...
Destination Expert
for Newton
Level Contributor
3,151 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
3. Re: My Saves on iPad

Hi Amy!

Sorry for the delay in dropping in on this thread. I just got out of a mobile meeting and mentioned your post. The mobile team wants to know some more details if you can help us with these:

- how many total saves do you have? (not just NYC)

- do other cities saves show? In other words, do you have saves from other cities that are showing, just not these NYC saves?

- what happens if you save a new property? Do you now see 11? Or do you still see the same 10? Or do you now see different 10 saves?

Thanks!

TA_Jeanine

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: My Saves on iPad

I think it was just a delay. After a few hours the additional saves showed up. To answer your questions, I have 32 saves in NYC and this is the only town I have saves for. I am new to the TA app.

When I do save a new property, the number increases but the actual property doesn't show up on the map or in the list on the left side.

I'm looking forward to using this app on my Ipad while I am in NYC. I think the map will be especially helpful.

Thanks!

Amy

5. Re: My Saves on iPad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2013, 10:16