We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding a new holiday rental.

Jamieson, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Topic
Adding a new holiday rental.

I would like to add a review for an accommodation rental that is not currently listed on TripAdvisor.

Can this be done and if so how?

Russ Bate.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adding a new holiday rental.

Hi Russ,

Welcome to the Forums!

The forums are primarily member-driven, peer-to-peer and I'm a member like you. The HUMTAB (Help us make TripAdvisor better) Forum is for making suggestions to improve the site itself. For future reference the Support Forum is for general assistance in using the site, its features and technical support.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

The Holiday Rentals work differently than the rest of the site. The owner of a vacation rental must list their own rental via a third party site, which is a paid listing. The listings are then migrated to TripAdvisor. You would only be able to review listed vacation rentals:

…custhelp.com/app/…20rental

Members sometimes discuss vacation rentals on the relevant destination forums (it's not a review but more of an FYI). To find a destination forum, you can type the name of the city and the word "forum" in the search box at the top right. In my personal opinion, the more objective these are, the better. :-)

L4

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Adding a new holiday rental.

... moved from HUMTAB forum to TA Support.

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

3. Re: Adding a new holiday rental.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 05:17