We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about travel insurance

Cardiff
Level Contributor
395 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Question about travel insurance

I am going away in February next year from bristol and was just wiondering as it is the most likley time to snow I was just wondering what happens if I am snowed in in Cardiff and unable to get to bristol, does travel insurance cover this?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about travel insurance

Wrong forum I'm afraid. You could post your question in Air Travel forum as I assume you are flying out of Bristol.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

Essex
Level Contributor
30,350 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about travel insurance

You would have to check the T's & C's of any policy you are considering investing in, each will be subtly different, depending on the insurance provider.

There is, alas, no substitute for getting the magnifying glass out, and reading the small print.

3. Re: Question about travel insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 10:17