We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Incorrect restaurant listing - please delete

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
42 posts
436 reviews
Save Topic
Incorrect restaurant listing - please delete

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g190729-…

This has no reviews as the name is wrong so people aren't finding it.

The place is already correctly listed under its proper name "Neptune Diner & Express".

As there are no reviews on the link above (incorrect spelling of Neptune, is listed as Neptunre) and it is already correclty listed elsewhere, you should simply remove the incorrect listing on the above link.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Incorrect restaurant listing - please delete

Hi Been41,

The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm a member like you and not a TA Staff member.

The HUMTAB (Help us make TripAdvisor better) Forum is for making suggestions to improve the site itself or to give feedback to TripAdvisor (TA). For future reference the Support Forum is for general assistance in using the site, its features, "how do I?" types of questions and technical support.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

The "Update property details" on the listing does not cover this situation. This forum is currently being improved to include more scenarios. I'd suggest reporting this via the Help Center:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/GeneralSupport

Listings > Report an inappropriate listing

L4

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
42 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Incorrect restaurant listing - please delete

Thanks, have tried what you suggested.

If only it were easier to "talk" to TA, it's not quite as bad as google but it's not far off. Very difficult to let them know about things that are wrong, but that don't fit the standard categories.

Thx

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Incorrect restaurant listing - please delete

As I mentioned, the "update" form will have a broader scope so that will help to make it easier. If you have any more questions on how to do things, please feel welcome to ask on the Support Forum. If you have feedback/suggestions, you're at the right place.

L4

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
4. Re: Incorrect restaurant listing - please delete

... moved from HUMTAB to TA Support forum

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

5. Re: Incorrect restaurant listing - please delete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2013, 10:17